For Rock Father's Day 2014, my friends at Life of Dad and I took a little vacation to #DestinationDad to check out some of the most-gifted items for Father's Day... and I'm serving-up a few of my own, too. Plus, since I know how much some of you dig contests, I'm helping my buds at Sears spread the word about how YOU can win some fantastic prizes in the "Snap Your 'Stache" promotion!
SEARS Top 5 Father's Day 2014 Gifts
- Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill with Folding Side Table
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" Tablet
- Craftsman 263 Piece Mechanics Tool Set
- Samsung 46" LED HDTV
- Citizen Men's Quartz Stainless Steel Watch
THE ROCK FATHER's Top 5 SEARS Gift Picks:
- Craftsman 8' x 4' Resin Storage Building, 206 cu. ft. - Exclusive VersaTrack™ Compatibility
- Disney Mickey Drinking Water Fountain
- Fiskars Momentum StaySharp 18" Reel Mower
- Keurig B70/K75 Platinum Coffee Maker
- Craftsman Flyer Men's Graphic T
Have a Great Moustache? A Fake One is Totally Cool! Enter SEARS' "Snap Your 'Stache" Contest!
- Sears wants you to honor dad this Father’s Day through “Snap Your ‘Stache” – a nationwide search for the greatest moustache.
- Now through June 15, moms and kids can take a photo of dad’s moustache – or he can snap a moustache selfie – and share it at sears.com/DestinationDad for a chance to win the ultimate Father’s Day gift – a trip to the Craftsman MAKEcation where he’ll meet a celebrity and learn to make whiskey, grill steaks, and amass survival skills..
- Runner up prizes include other great gifts including a Craftsman Quiet Lawnmower Craftsman portable gas grill and Craftsman MACH Series tools.
- Don’t let a bare lip stop you from entering the contest; get creative and draw one on, use a sticker or hold something to create your best ‘stache. Plus, everyone who enters will receive $5 in Shop Your Way points to use on the perfect Father’s Day gift. Plus, Shop Your Way members can vote for their favorite moustache submission, which will enter them into a sweepstakes for 250,000 in points (a value of $250).
Now, did you think I'd let you leave without a proper throwback? Here's that STAR WARS Cantina Adventure Playset I was talking about...
And here's the actual SEARS from my youth...
So many stories from that place...
Disclosure: THE ROCK FATHER has partnered with Sears and Life of Dad, LLC for this Father's Day promotion and was compensated for his involvement. ROCK! \m/ \m/