Rock Father Style Toasted Pound Cake Chocolate Strawberry Sundae
In just five minutes prep-time, you can rock this quick and easy classic dessert that kids love.
- 1 Package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Sliced Strawberries
- Chocolate Syrup or Sauce (Hot Fudge optional)
- Whipped Topping (Regular, Lite or Fat Free)
- Toast slices of thawed pound cake in your toaster on the lightest setting until lightly browned.
- Place toasted pound cake on top of a generous scoop of whipped topping.
- Add a scoop of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
- Top with Sliced Strawberries
- Drizzle with Chocolate
Want more recipes for a ton of Sweet Treats? Check out the Sara Lee Website for inspiration.
#spon: Further Disclosure - As noted above, this sponsored post is brought to you by Sara Lee. Yep, THE ROCK FATHER got paid. Virtual metal fingers \m/ \m/