I need protein to fuel my body for adventure, and since each 14oz STOUFFER’S® Fit Kitchen meal packs at least 25g into the mix alongside veggies and complex carbs, that's a great thing. I work at home and spend much of my day chasing two little girls around, while trying to maintain HQ, and get some gigs done that don't pay in hugs, kisses and crayon drawings (although those are the most rewarding). I don't always have time to make a proper meal, and a great-tasting, wholesome and satisfying meal direct from my freezer is appreciated.
And my freezer is packed - rockin' the full assortment of bold, modern flavors that STOUFFER’S® Fit Kitchen has to offer...
- STEAK FAJITA in smoked red chile sauce with a mix of red & green peppers and seasoned brown rice
- OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN with diced red skin potatoes, seasoned broccoli and a savory wine sauce
- CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN white meat chicken with a black bean & corn mix, seasoned brown rice and a verde tomatillo sauce
- ROTISSERIE SEASONED TURKEY with a mix of diced red skin sweet potatoes & green beans
- MONTEREY CHICKEN with diced red skin & sweet potatoes, lightly buttered green beans with BBQ style sauce
- BOURBON STEAK with chipotle mashed sweet potatoes, seasoned broccoli & red peppers
When my "Wingman" packs me with energy, I'm ready to step into a whole new adventure... in a different movie... and sometimes, in a completely different city! I'm ready to run up a series of mighty steps to glory, my almost-six-year-old sidekick Adalyn there to share in the glory as Mommy and Little Miss Finley cheer us on!
Want to learn more about and have a chance to talk with other families while gaining a shot at some cool prizes? Join the #FitKitchen Twitter Party, Thursday, June 4th, 2015 at 8PM ET. Follow @LifeOfDadShow, @TheRockFather and @STOUFFERS for details!