This Father's Day, treat the whole family to a 1-Topping Large Pizza, 4 Soft Drinks, 30 Tokens and FREE Small Wings for just $29.99 (Expiration Date: 6/21/16). We go for the Thin & Crispy Pizza, the plain cheese of which is a favorite of The Rock Daughters™. Personally, I like the pepperoni, but I'm the odd man out when it comes to my meat enjoyment around here, so cheese pizza is in abundance.
So who's the biggest kid in the family? Of course it's me, and my wife will attest to that. At Chuck E. Cheese's, fellow "Rock Fathers" can prove their skill by having their own gaming tournament versus the little ones. Ask your store for a scorecard and get the action moving. I scored 27,000 on this round of Skee-Ball:
For the ultimate, Dads can put their name in for a chance to enter the famed Ticket Blaster on Father's Day, with random drawings held throughout the day for a rare chance at ticket-catching glory. Can you match my skill?
You might not think of this straight-away, but one benefit of Chuck E. Cheese's is convenience - no mess at the house, so you can kick back when you get home. But if you need a getaway after you get home? Well, that's where the #DadHacks Sweepstakes comes in! Check out all the details...
- Use the hashtags #DadHacks and #Sweepstakes for a chance to win a family vacation to Great Wolf Lodge, along with other summertime fun prizes!
- The “Dad Hacks” Sweepstakes will run from June 6-30th; Grand Prize, First Prize and Second Prize winners will be announced on July 1st
- Grand Prize (valued at $3,000): getaway vacation for Dad, courtesy of Great Wolf Lodge
- First Prize (ARV $750): (1) GoPro Hero Silver Edition and (1) Drone
- Second Prize (ARV $200): (1) $200 Chuck E. Cheese’s Gift Card
- Enter Here: Dad Hacks Sweepstakes
Ready to Rock? Treat dad and the whole family to Chuck E. Cheese's this Rock Father's Day, and be sure to share your pictures on Social Media, tagging Chuck E. Cheese's on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Bonus Round: A little Toyography! It's no secret that I love taking pictures of toys, and a major subject for me is often diecast vehicles. At Chuck E. Cheese's, the girls and I picked up the latest version of their Chuck E. Cheese's Big Rig (we have an older version at home), and I couldn't resist busting it out and snapping some pics in the parking lot. Is this proof that I really am the biggest kid? You decide!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese's. The opinions and text are all mine.