From The Hess Corporation: The first ever Hess Dump Truck is boldly designed with a solid green base, white upper body, and green side stripes. The elongated hauling bed, on a dual-axle rear chassis, is custom-designed as a transport for its work partner, with an innovative fold-down tailgate that is also a hidden pull-out ramp for the Loader to drive right up into position! A cab-mounted button activates the hydraulic lift pistons (and associated sound), raising the bed into the dumping position. 4 additional buttons trigger 3 more sounds (ignition, horn and backup) and flashes all of the brilliant lights. Chrome detailing includes front grille and bumpers, sunshield, cab steps, grab rails, and exhaust pipes
The self-propelled, multi-direction powered Loader has a 270° rotating cab with a side-mounted extending boom featuring a jointed excavator arm and bucket combination that can bend and swivel in just about any direction. 2 top-mounted switches activate the lights and the motorized tracks in either forward or reverse direction for ultimate maneuverability! Chrome accents include the exhaust pipes, side mirrors and grille.
Totaling 350 parts, this construction duo is the heaviest and most complex Hess Toy Truck ever! The 2017 Hess Dump Truck and Loader is sold exclusively at www.hesstoytruck.com for $33.99 plus tax, which includes 5 Energizer® batteries and free standard shipping.
- 26 total lights that work in flash or steady mode, including super bright LED headlights
- Button activated hydraulic powered dumping action with sound effect
- 3 additional button-activated sound effects (ignition, horn, back-up)
- Fold down tailgate / pull-out ramp
- Free-rolling wheels
- Chrome accents
- 3 Energizer ‘AA’ Batteries included
- Motorized track drive (forward and reverse)
- Independently rotating cab
- 8 lights that work in steady mode
- Extending boom and excavator arm with jointed, rotating bucket
- Chrome accents
- 2 Energizer ‘AA’ Batteries included
Will there be one of these under your tree this year? If you want one, you need to order it now! As time has shown, these tend to sell-out very fast...