2014 STAR WARS HOT WHEELS Walmart Exclusive Basic Saga Series
- Gearonimo | THE PHANTOM MENACE
- Nitro Scorcher | ATTACK OF THE CLONES
- Duel Fueler | REVENGE OF THE SITH
- Motoblade | A NEW HOPE
- Spectyte | THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
- Ballistik | RETURN OF THE JEDI
- Brutalistic | THE CLONE WARS
- Jet Threat 3.0 | STAR WARS REBELS
STAR WARS HOT WHEELS Basic Series (Walmart Exclusive - Fall 2015)
2015 Hot Wheels STAR WARS Faction Series Includes:
- Scorcher (Jedi Order™) - Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Scoopa Di Fuego (Sith™) - Darth Maul
- Impavido 1 (Galactic Republic™) - Clone Trooper
- Sinistra (Separatists™) - General Grievous
- Enforcer (Rebel Alliance™) - Luke Skywalker
- Prototype H-24 (Galactic Empire™) - Darth Vader
- Fast Felion (Resistance™) - Poe Dameron
- Ettorium (First Order™) - Kylo Ren
2015 Hot Wheels Pop Culture STAR WARS Assortment:
- ’85 Chevrolet Astro Van (Han Solo)
- Dream Van XGW Panel (Princess Leia)
- Haulin' Gas (C-3PO)
- Quick D-Livery (R2-D2)
- Spoiler Sport (Darth Vader)
- Volkswagen Drag Truck (Luke Skywalker)
2016 Hot Wheels STAR WARS Planets Series:
- Rapid Transit (Kamino)
- Fast Fish (Mustafar)
- The Vanster (Tatooine)
- Rockster (Hoth)
- Pony-Up (Dagobah)
- Silhouette II (Bespin)
- HW Pursuit (Endor)
- Torgque Screw (Jakku)
2016 Hot Wheels Star Wars Pop Culture: Ralph McQuarrie Concept Art Series
- '34 Chrysler Airflow (Luke on Dagobah)
- '66 Dodge A100 (Rancor Pit)
- '67 Ford Bronco (Emperor Palpatine)
- Ford Transit Supervan (Darth Vader vs Luke Skywalker)
- Hiway Hauler (C-3PO & R2-D2)
- Rolling Thunder (Hoth Rebel Base)
2017 Master & Apprentice Series:
- Asphalt Assault (Palpatine™/Darth Maul™)
- Audacious (Anakin Skywalker™/Ahsoka Tano™)
- Blvd. Bruiser (Yoda™/Luke Skywalker™)
- Fish'd & Chip'd (Qui-Gon Jinn™/Obi-Wan Kenobi™)
- MS-T Suzuka (Obi-Wan Kenobi™/Anakin Skywalker™)
- Muscle Tone (Palpatine™/Darth Vader™)
- Night Shifter (Snoke™/Kylo Ren™)
- Torque Twister (Kanan Jarrus™/Ezra Bridger™)
2017 Hot Wheels Star Wars Pop Culture: Bounty Hunters
- Boba Fett - 60s Ford Econoline Pickup
- Bossk - Deco Delivery
- Dengar - Ford Transit Super Van
- Zuckuss - 07 Chevy Silverado Off-Road
- 4-LOM - '64 GMC Panel
- IG-88 - 70 Chevelle Delivery
STAR WARS HOT WHEELS Character Cars
*Please Note: When first released in 2014, these cars came on "blue" cards with character art. At some point in 2015, the cards switched to a mostly "black" design, and cars were reissued with numbers assigned to them. My list was initially created prior to the numeric ordering, and has since been updated as best it can be - and will continue to be updated going forward. There are some mistakes out there, such as both the Stormtrooper & Darth Maul being found with #8 on their packaging, but in the fall of 2016, the numbers were eliminated once again. As part of the ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS Story product launch, updated cards without numbers began being issued, and in the spring of 2017, the cards took on the STAR WARS 40th Anniversary look, which recalls the toys of the late 1970s. The next branding change occurs on September 1, 2017 with a look look inspired by THE LAST JEDI!
- Darth Vader
- Luke Skywalker (X-Wing)
- Tusken Raider
- 501st Clone Trooper
- Darth Maul
- Boba Fett
- Chopper (Star Wars Rebels)
- The Inquisitor (Star Wars Rebels)
- Wicket the Ewok
- Kanan Jarrus (Star Wars Rebels)
- Zeb (Star Wars Rebels)
- Kylo Ren
- General Grievous
- Han Solo (The Force Awakens Version)
- First Order Stormtrooper
- Obi-wan Kenobi (Also available in 2-Pack)
- Rey (Also available in 2-pack)
- Jabba the Hutt
- Admiral Ackbar
- First Order Flametrooper (Also available in 2-Pack)
- Battle Droid (Also available in 2-pack)
- Sabine Wren (Star Wars Rebels)
- Clone Shock Trooper (mistakenly labeled as "27")
- C-3PO (The Force Awakens)
- Sidon Ithano (The Force Awakens)
- Jango Fett
Other Cars Available or Forthcoming (Not numbered):
- Ezra Bridger (Star Wars Rebels) (Also Available in Playset)
- Captain Phasma (Available in 2-Pack)
- Jedi Luke Skywalker (Available in Playset)
- Emperor Palpatine (Available in 2-pack)
- Princess Leia (A New Hope) (Available in 2-Pack)
- Poe Dameron (Available in 2-Pack)
- Anakin Skywalker Light/Dark flipper (Available in Target 5-Pack)
- Maz Kanata (Available in Target 5-Pack)
- Greedo (Available in 2-Pack)
- Emperor's Royal Guard
- Han Solo (in Carbonite Block)
- Lando Calrissian (ESB Version) (Coming Soon!)
- Scout Trooper
- Ahsoka Tano (STAR WARS REBELS)
- Hera Syndulla (STAR WARS REBELS) (Available in 2-Pack)
- Finn (Available in Trackset)
- Jyn Erso (ROGUE ONE)
- Shoretrooper (ROGUE ONE)
- K-2SO (ROGUE ONE)
- Death Trooper (ROGUE ONE) (Also available in 2-Pack)
- Chirrut (ROGUE ONE)
- Baze (ROGUE ONE)
- Saw Gerrera (ROGUE ONE, The Last Jedi packaging)
- Director Orson Krennic (ROGUE ONE) (Available in 2-Pack)
- Rey Jedi in Training (THE LAST JEDI)
- Finn (THE LAST JEDI)
- Elite Praetorian Guard (THE LAST JEDI)
- BB-9E (THE LAST JEDI)
- First Order Executioner (THE LAST JEDI)
- Rose (THE LAST JEDI)
- Snoke (THE LAST JEDI) (Available in 2-Pack)
- General Hux (THE LAST JEDI - Rumored)
- Han Solo (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
- Chewbacca (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
- Lando Calrissian (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
- Qi'Ra (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
- Range Trooper (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
- Enfys Nest (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
- Moloch (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
- Nien Nunb (Return of the Jedi)
- Biggs Darklighter (A New Hope)
- Chewbacca with Porg (The Last Jedi)
- Darth Vader in Lightsaber Box (SDCC Exclusive (2014)
- R2-KT (Star Wars Celebration Make-a-Wish Foundation Exclusive)
- First Order Stormtrooper (SDCC Exclusive 2015)
- Hot Wheels STAR WARS Carships Trench Run Set (SDCC Exclusive 2016)
- Boba Fett Prototype Armor (Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 Exclusive)
- Biggs Darklighter - Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017 Exclusive
2018 Lightsaber Series
- Darth Vader
2017 STAR WARS HOT WHEELS ALL TERRAIN Character Cars
Details: "Your favorite Star Wars Character Cars are taking it from the streets to any terrain in the galaxy. With an active suspension and larger tires, these reimagined vehicles are designed for off-road domination.
Navigating the sandy dunes of Tattooine while on a high-speed chase is no issue for these awesome racers. Encountering the enemy on the snowy fields of Hoth becomes an afterthought as you plow your way through a nasty blizzard.
Get ready for endless fun that knows no bounds!"
- Darth Vader
- Luke Skywalker
- First Order Stormtrooper
- Kylo Ren
- Han Solo (SOLO: A Star Wars Story)
- Chewbacca (SOLO: A Star Wars Story)
2018 Hot Wheels Battle Rollers
In a way these are a lot like the Ed "Big Daddy" Roth "Rat Fink" style cars of the 1960s - large, cartoonish characters put behind the wheel of a toon'd out ride. This new collection puts famous Star Wars characters into a diecast vehicle with a ball-bearing base, allowing kids to crash and bash 'em.
- Rey | Millennium Falcon
- Emperor Palpatine | Imperial Shuttle
- Boba Fett | Slave I
- Luke Skywalker | X-Wing Fighter
- Darth Vader | TIE Advanced
- TIE Fighter Pilot | Imperial TIE Fighter
- Kylo Ren | TIE Silencer
- First Order TIE Fighter Pilot | First Order TIE Fighter
- Imperial Officer | Imperial Arrestor Cruiser
- C-3PO | Landspeeder
- R2-D2 | Escape Pod
- K2-SO | U-Wing
- Sebulba | Pod Racer
- Lando Calrissian | Millennium Falcon (Solo)
- Han Solo | Millennium Falcon (Solo)
- Chewbacca | Millennium Falcon (Solo)
- Rio Durant | Imperial AT-Hauler (Solo)
- General Hux | Star Destroyer
- Star Destroyer Slam & Race Playset with Han Solo and Morloch in Landspeeders
- Darth Vader Play Case with Exclusive Darth Vader in TIE Advanced X1 Prototype (w/Lightsaber)
STAR WARS HOT WHEELS Character Car Tracksets:
- Tie Factory Takedown with Ezra Bridger Character Car
- Throne Room Raceway with Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker Car
- Death Star Battle Blast with X-Wing Inspired Basic Vehicle
- Blast & Battle Lightsaber Launcher with Darth Vader Car
- Starkiller Base Battle with Finn Car
- Rancor Rumble Trackset with Gamorrean Guard
- Rathtar Escape Trackset (ROGUE ONE Packaging)
- Millennium Falcon Playset with BB-8 and Chewbacca (THE LAST JEDI)
- Mos Eisley Junction with R2-D2 (THE LAST JEDI Packaging)
STAR WARS HOT WHEELS Character Cars ROGUE ONE Target Exclusive 5-Pack
- Jyn Erso
- Cassian Andor (Exclusive Vehicle)
- Death Trooper
STAR WARS HOT WHEELS Character Cars 2014 Target Exclusive 5-Pack
Hot Wheels has entered the Star Wars Universe to restore speed to the galaxy!
Luke Skywalker and his trusty droid, R2-D2, can navigate even the toughest terrain with The Force on their side, while the masterful Yoda can propel to mind-blowing speeds.
But watch out for Darth Vader and his Imperial Stormtrooper - these menacing machines are ready to tear up the track and battle the Jedi in a four-wheel face-off!
- Battle Damaged Stormtrooper (Exclusive Decoration)
- Luke Skywalker (X-Wing)
- Darth Vader
STAR WARS Light Side Vs. Dark Side 2015 Target Exclusive 5-Pack
STAR WARS: The Force Awakens Heroes of the Resistance 2016 Target Exclusive 5-Pack
This mysterious 5-pack is has the same DCPI number as previous Target Packs, but features variant/repainted versions of Chewbacca, Han Solo, Rey and Poe Dameron, alongside the "exclusive" debut of Maz Kanata. After being on-and-off the site for awhile, it began showing up at retail in the late spring of 2016.
STAR WARS HOT WHEELS Character Cars 2-Packs
Like their single-carded counterparts, these themed two-packs once came on "blue" cards, and have since switched to black. Additionally, they were also numbered at one point, but now are not.
- Chewbacca & Han Solo
- R2-D2 & C-3PO (Weathered)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Vader
- 501st Clone Trooper & Battle Droid
- Emperor Palpatine vs. Yoda
- Darth Vader & Princess Leia
- Captain Phasma & First Order Stormtrooper
- Rey vs First Order Flametrooper
- BB-8 and Poe Dameron
- Han Solo vs Greedo
- Boba Fett & Bossk
- Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker vs Rancor
- Stormtrooper & Death Trooper
- Carbonite Han Solo vs. Jabba the Hutt (THE LAST JEDI Packaging)
- Chopper & Hera Syndulla
- Jyn Erso vs Director Orson Krennic
- Rey (Jedi Training) & Luke Skywalker (THE LAST JEDI)
- Kylo Ren & Snoke (THE LAST JEDI)
If you spot a single-seated hot rod recklessly speeding through the streets, chances are a massive hauling truck covered in fur will be right behind it! Tough on their own but stronger as a team, these vehicles capture the vigor and attitude of best buddies/expert smugglers, Chewbacca and Han Solo.
Han's belt ties down the hot rod's hood to control the unmatched power of its rumbling engine, while the barrel of his blaster extends from the top of the car to take out any obstacle in its path. Chewie's bowcaster lies in the hauler's bed, ready to fire bolts at Imperials and defend the hot rod at all costs.
Although this drag bus and bubble top hot rod are weathered from their time with the Jawas, both are fully operational and ready to serve! Just like C-3PO, the bus is tactical and can assist patrons of all kinds, while the hot rod is fast and equipped with tools an Astromech Droid like R2-D2 needs.
C-3PO's circular emblem and cables scatter forward from the bus's spoiler to provide a turbo boost on rough terrain. R2-D2's clear dome allows the hot rod to spot danger from afar, while its supercharged engine accelerates it to high speeds. They may appear to be an odd pairing, but together these vehicles can outmaneuver, outdrive and outsmart any competitor!
The First Order is racing through the streets, striking fear in all who oppose this army of four-wheeled warriors.
At the front lines is a legion of rugged rally cars, navigating the road with the resilience and destructive power of The First Order Stormtroopers. Their impenatrable white armor and heavy duty suspension keep them intact through hostile road conditions, allowing them to closely guard their leafer.
The elite, chrome-finished super car directs the convoy just like the commanding officer of The First Order - Captain Phasma. With dual running board blasters, a mid-mounted engine and a daunting razor-edged hood, this menacing speedster will stop at nothing to clear the streets of The Resistance.
Rey Vs. First Order Flametrooper
Flametroopers are specialized Stormtroopers of The First Order known for their devastating incendiary weapons. With two of those weapons blazing from rear flamethrower tanks, this low-profile supercar ignites fear in all who are unfortunate enough to cross its path.
But Rey has enough firey spirit to defy any villainous fury. Like her, this inconspicuous agile sports car tends to blend into its native surroundings, giving no indication of a threat until it has shot past all competitors with a scavenged victory.
In a race of power and sheer force of will, who will win, and who will go up in flames?
BB-8 & Poe Dameron
Racing through the galaxy together, this adventurous duo is as effective as Ace pilot Poe Dameron and his loyal Astromech droid, BB-8. Poe is a leader in the battle against the evil First Order, and this hot-shot race car displays his courage at every turn. The body detail highlights Poe's flight uniform, with red stripes blazing down the blast-shield roof and the Resistance insignia branded on the rear fender.
Spinning into action at its side is a hot-rod radiating BB-8's lively spirit and quick intelligence. Geometric curves and seamlessly integrated wheels give this vehicle a high-tech appeal, enhanced by its exposed motor and rear booster.
When these two are on the loose, they're ready to take on any challenge The First Order has to offer!
Don't underestimate the power of this compact yet masterful microcar - for its ally is the Force, and a powerful ally that is.
This unassuming vehicle embodies the unmatched wisdom and agility of Yoda through its colossal rear engine, propelling it to mind-blowing speeds.
Yoda's Jedi robe and Lightsaber extend through the rear fender cladding and side trim. After all, a grand presence a Jedi Master must have!
This classic bubble top hot rod embodies the speed and resourcefulness of everyone's favorite Astromech Droid: R2-D2.
Its large chrome dome can spot danger anywhere on the horizon, while its vintage body was upgraded with all the tools a utility Droid would need to protect its master.
You won't hear any beeps or whistles coming from this hot rod - it speaks solely through the roars of its supercharged engine.
"This rugged yet agile dune buggy can overcome even the most challenging desert terrain with the ferocity of a Tusken Raider.
The vehicle body is protected from sand dunes by the Tusken Raider's signature robes, while its hood and headlights are shaped like the fearsome mask and goggles that this nomad uses to navigate through the wastelands of Tatooine.
Multiple exhaust pipes mimic the Tusken Raider's head spikes, blowing enough steam into the air to intimidate any massive machine!"
501st Clone Trooper:
"This elite Clone Trooper vehicle was created with a sole purpose - to defend the Republic in hood-to-hood combat!
The vehicle's body and windshield replicate a Trooper's helmet, protecting the interior as it races into battle with the 501st Legion. Its headlights serve as induction filters to pump air through its blazing engine.
You'll find the Republic's iconic symbol on the vehicle's spare tire cover, demonstrating its pledge to protect the Republic from any foe on four wheels!"
Produced in great numbers to annihilate the enemy, this turbo racecar is typically found alongside an army of identical Imperial Stormtrooper models.
The vehicle's commanding white armor provides a range of survival equipment and temperature controls for added protection, while its twin turbo engines and dual blast exhaust system give it the power to attach the road with unmatched velocity.
Rebel Alliance beware!
With roof-mounted vortex generators resembling horns and a dark cloak flowing from the rocker panels, this sinister supercar roars through the streets with the ominous presence of Darth Maul.
This relentless Sith warrior's frightening face can be seen in the vehicle's hood and headlights, but watch out for the double-bladed Lightsaber across its taillights - only motorists attuned to The Force can steer past this double threat!
Constantly in pursuit of its next target, this rat rod hits the road with the ruthless determination and advanced technology of the infamous bounty hunter, Boba Fett.
The vehicle uses its twin turbo engines and rear jetpack to accelerate to unimaginable speeds, while the antenna protruding from the cab enables it to communicate with the Empire and criminal underworld.
The thrill of the hunt keeps this mercenary on track!
Chopper (Star Wars Rebels)
Appearances can be deceiving, especially when it comes to this hot rod tow truck.
Emulating the Rebels' cantankerous Astromech Droid, Chopper, this vehicle's rugged exterior is made from spare parts, but it possesses the tools and resourcefulness of an entire crew!
The claw-shaped crane in the rear can haul a downed vehicle to safety, while its exposed wires and prods can jolt enemies right off the road.
Tactical, calculating and accommodating, this drag bus navigates the road with the tenacity of the Rebels' resourceful protocol droid - C-3PO.
The bus's gold, reflective body paired with its mismatched silver-colored bumper capture C-3PO's distinctive look while setting it apart from all others on the strip.
The droid's circular emblem and power cables scatter forward from the rear spoiler to propel this drag bus to the front of the pack every time!
The Inquisitor (Star Wars Rebels)
Nothing can stop this high-tech sinister racecar while in pursuit of its next victim. It speed through the streets with the menacing presence of the evil Jedi hunter, The Inquisitor.
The servant of the dark side's red facial tattoos can be spotted across the vehicle's aerodynamic cockpit, while his armor protects each wheel for an unstoppable ride.
But beware of his double-bladed Lightsaber roll bar - this weapon can strike fear in even the most skilled Jedi.
Kylo Ren (The Force Awakens)
This sleek, ominous race car takes command of the road with the speed and intensity of the dark warrior, Kylo Ren.
The villain's mysterious hood drapes over the rear fenders of the vehicle to cloak its identity, while the cockpit captures the form of his warrior-like helmet.
Kylo Ren's tri-bladed lightsaber runs along the side trim, using the power of the Force to thrust this machine into hyperdrive with a fiery burst of propulsion!
Garazeb Orrelios (Star Wars Rebels)
Armed and dangerous is an understatement when it comes to this off-road military vehicle, capturing the massive size and combat capabilities of the Rebels' hulking brute: Garazeb.
You can spot his cunning yet resolute facial features all across the vehicle's cab, while his ears serve as rails to hold battle gear within the roof racks.
Garazeb's trademark Bo-Rifle weapon extends from the roof, read to blast Stormtroopers clear across the galaxy!
Kanan (Star Wars Rebels)
This muscle car roars down the road with the mighty, rugged presence of Rebel Leader and secret Jedi, Kanan.
Look closely and you'll spot the glowing energy of Kanan's Lightsaber in the side zoomie exhaust header. All other traces of The Force are hidden and covertly power the vehicle from within.
The Jedi Master's utility belt and armor plates extend across the car body, providing protection during high-speed confrontations with The Empire.
Rugged and resourceful with the fortitude of an Ewok, this dune buggy can nimbly take on any terrain it encounters.
The vehicle carries primitive yet efficient Ewok weapons on top (rocks, sticks and spears), so it's always prepared for an off-road face-off.
You can spot Wicket's black, beady eyes in the buggy's headlights, while an additional set of lights shaped like the warrior's ears are above the cab to shine through the darkest and densest forests.
BB-8 (The Force Awakens) #18
Lively spirit and quick intelligence radiate from this engaging hot rod, always ready to spin into action like the loyal Astromech Droid, BB-8.
Geometric curves and seamlessly integrated wheels give the vehicle a high-tech appeal, enhanced by its exposed motor and ingenious electrical components. A low dome completes its compact profile, ensuring a speedy dash into action when the rear booster ignites.
In the battle against The First order, there's no better companion to have on your side than this clever little racer!
General Grievous #19
The ruthless cyborg General Grievous is unforgiving in his thirst for victory, as seen in the battle-hardened exterior of this savage racing vehicle.
Armed with lightsabers won from from the brutal conquests of countless Jedi masters, and enhanced with double forward wheels for machine-driven speeds, the physical advantages it commands are only surpassed by the skilled tactical intelligence hidden inside.
It's a lethal combination capable of overwhelming any enemy!
Han Solo (The Force Awakens) #20
As rakish and daring as the original scoundrel, Han Solo, this Coreliian hot rod is still light speed ahead of the competition.
The vehicle exhibits a new sleeker look that is kept rugged by Han's iconic belt. Modded with a blue rear hyperdrive unit and lowered suspension, it can outmaneuver any First Order entanglements. And with that blaster always at the ready, there's no telling what may be hidden beneath the surface of this notorious smuggler!
Jabba the Hutt #24
The only vehicle that can match the gargantuan proportions and sluggish demeanor of the alien gangster, Jabba the Hutt, is this massive garbage truck.
Jabba's gluttonous eyes can be spotted in the truck's headlights, his enormous lower jaw rounds out the front bumper and his tail extends from the back as a tow hitch. The grating across the roof is reminiscent of the top of Jabba's Rancor pit - it holds a vicious creature inside just waiting to be unleashed on the road.
Admiral Ackbbar #25
This military vehicle possesses the amphibious capabilities and tactical expertise of the Mon Calamari's high-ranking official - Admiral Ackbar.
Developed in an oceanic world, the vehicle can trudge through water almost as easily as it ascends over rough terrain with a dome-shaped canvas top replicating Ackbar's head and windshields space apart to mimic his wide-set eyes. No speed trap can stop this roadster in its valorous quest to take down The Empire.
First Order Flametrooper #26
Battle Droid #27
This advanced Battle Droid racecar was mass-produced to navigate the road within a fleet of identical precision machines. The Droid's arms and legs serve as the front and rear swingarm suspension with shock towers shaped like its hangingg auditory plates.
A rear communication antenna allows the racecar to remain in constant contact with its commanding unit, the Trade Federation, ass iit speeds through the streets overwhelming the Republic with sheer mechanical force.
Sabine Wren (STAR WARS Rebels) #28
Don't expect this expertly-crafted drift car to follow the rules of the road - it speeds through its mission with the rebellious determination of young weapons specialist, Sabine Wren.
Her traditional Mandalorian helmet protects the vehicle's roof and rear fenders, which also flash the vibrant hues of Sabine's revolutionary graffiti.
And with two WESTAR-35 blasters extending above the hood as air intakes, this drift car can easily lock in on any Empire target in its path.
Clone Shock Trooper #29 (mistakenly labeled as #27)
This rugged, military style vehicle is perfectly suited to defend the Republic in hood-to-hood combat, especially alongside an army of similar Clone Shock Trooper models.
The vehicle's body and windshield are protected by the Trooper's helmet, while the headlights serve as induction filters to pump air through its blazing engine. You'll find the Galactic Republic's iconic symbol on the vehicle's spare tire cover, demonstrating its pledge to the ruling government during the Clone Wars.
Sidon Ithano #31
You may overhear extravagant tales of this rat rod's adventures on the road, as its reputation of rebellion and revelry matches that of the space pirate, Sidon Ithano.
The car's sleek body and rear fender flares capture the curves of Sidon's helmet, with narrow-shaped windows replicating his eye slits. The pirate's rifle and pistol form asymmetrical exhausts extending to the front wheels, where they're known to fire warning shots before this rugged bandit accelerates onto the scene!
Jango Fett #32
This heavily armed sports car is combat ready as it speeds through the streets with the agility and weaponry of the galaxy's best bounty hunter - Jango Fett.
The vehicle's elongated cab is protected by Jango's lustrous helmet, with his handguns forming rocker arms on both sides. But watch out for Jango's jetpack concealed within the side panel - not only can it propel this sports car to unforseen speeds, but it will launch an explosive rocket at any four-wheeled foe.
R2-KT (Star Wars Celebration Exclusive)
Constructed by the R2 Builders Club, R2-KT was given to a 7-year old girl named Katie Johnson during her battle with brain cancer in 2005. The life-sized droid watched over Katie during her final months, providing her with peace and companionship before her passing. Today, R2-KT travels around the world, visiting children’s hospitals as an emissary of hope while raising awareness for pediatric cancer.
To honor R2-KT and all the lives touched by this compassionate droid, Hot Wheels® created a classic bubble top hot rod in its image. Mattel and Disney Consumer Products will be donating proceeds from the sale of this vehicle to Star Wars: Force for Change. Although the hot rod’s exterior may be pink, it definitely has a heart of gold.
Hot Wheels STAR WARS Vehicle Storage Tin by Neat-Oh!
The folks at Illinois-based Neat-Oh! continue their creative storage solutions with an all-new storage tin featuring the Hot Wheels STAR WARS Character Cars. Oddly enough, this item was up for pre-order at several retailers and has since been taken down. It may still be in the pipeline, as Neat-Oh! has it listed on their site.