- 6-Band EQ, six-band graphic EQ based on a unit by MXR®; used to shape and boost sound before the amp.
- Pre EQ 3, three-Band Parametric EQ based on the Furman® PQ-3; offers great flexibility for sound shaping.
- Flanger Doubler, based on an MXR® Flanger Doubler, offering two effects in one. Primarily used by Dime in “doubler mode” to thicken in his overall tone.
- Dime Wah, based on the Dunlop® Cry Baby® GCB95. Modeled with precise attention to Dime’s lead tones.
- Dime Noise Gate, fast and very responsive; based on the Rocktron® Hush IIB model.
- Darrell From Hell 100, modeled to meticulously mirror the highly coveted Randall® RG 100ES solid-state, 120 watt amplifier. The sound and tone of this amp became famous when Dime started using it in the early Pantera days.
- Jazz Amp 120CFH, based on the 1986 Roland JC120®, this stereo amp was used on the song Cemetery Gates. Fine-tuned to match the exact tone heard on the album.
- Darrell From Hell 412, based on the Randall® 412JB; the perfect companion to the Darrell From Hell 100 amplifier.
- JP Jazz CFH, the stereo cabinet section of the Roland JC120® combo that features 2x12-inch speakers.
Ready to rock Dimebag-style? Check out IK Multimedia for pricing and availability.