- My Way (made famous by Frank Sinatra)
- Everybody Loves Somebody (made famous by Dean Martin)
- Theme from New York, New York (made famous by Frank Sinatra)
- That’s Amore (made famous by Dean Martin)
- The Way You Look Tonight (made famous by Frank Sinatra)
- Fly Me to the Moon (made famous by Frank Sinatra)
- Baby It’s Cold Outside (made famous by Dean Martin)
- Memories are Made of This (made famous by Dean Martin)
- The Candy Man (made famous by Sammy Davis Jr)
- Come Fly with Me (made famous by Frank Sinatra)
- You’re Nobody ‘Til Somebody Loves You (made famous by Dean Martin)
- I’ve Got the World on a String (made famous by Frank Sinatra)
- Ain’t That a Kick in the Head (made famous by Dean Martin)
THE RAT PACK gets the Lullaby Treatment from TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE ROCK STAR...Written by James Zahn
While all content is editorially chosen, articles may contain affiliate links which may generate revenue for the site when a purchase is made.
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE ROCK STAR has expanded their pop music lullaby line to 59 albums with the release THE RAT PACK-inspired LULLABY VERSIONS OF FRANK SINATRA, DEAN MARTIN, and SAMMY DAVIS JR. Being a big fan of all-things Rat Pack (at last count there were at least seven photos of the gang on my office walls) and having a newborn set for arrival this summer, this one has my interest. Check out the Lullaby version of the Theme from New York, New York, below - along with the full tracklisting.
James Zahn is best-known as The Rock Father™, a media personality, commentator, adventurer and raconteur. He is the Owner, Publisher, and Editor-in-Chief of THE ROCK FATHER™ Magazine. In January, 2019, after nearly a decade of publishing The Rock Father™ Magazine, he joined Adventure Media and Events as Senior Editor of The Toy Book—the leading trade publication for the toy industry since 1984, as well as The Pop Insider — a destination for all things pop culture, and The Toy Insider — the leading consumer guide for toys and games. He is also editor of The Toy Report, a weekly newsletter published by The Toy Book each Thursday. Zahn has over 27 years of experience in the entertainment, retail and publishing industries.
He regularly serves as a Brand Ambassador and spokesperson for several Globally-recognized pop culture and lifestyle brands in addition to consulting for a number of toy manufacturers.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for bands such as FEAR FACTORY, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands. He currently serves as an artist manager and video director for PRODUCT OF HATE, whose debut album was released by Napalm Records in 2016, distributed by ADA/Warner Music in the U.S. with Universal Music handling global. A new album has been completed and is set for release this year.
Zahn and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, ABC, WGN, CBS, GCTN, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Forbes, MarketWatch, Reuters, BusinessWire, Fangoria, Starlog and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360 alongside Anderson Cooper, and has been interviewed by Larry King. In the past he served as a writer for the Netflix Stream Team, Fandango Family and PBS KIDS, penned articles for Sprout and PopSugar, and was a contributor to Chicago Parent.
Learn more here.