Jamaroos Musical ABCs brings to life a colorful menagerie of 26 animals – one for each letter of the alphabet – through enchanting animated musical performances. A medley of phonetic sounds, letters, words, stackable images, and music, plus loads of interactive touch points and zany sound effects, spring forth from the screen to jumpstart preschoolers’ reading and vocabulary skills and stimulate their imagination.
The new app is filled with hidden surprises and hundreds of opportunities for young users to tap, drag, swipe, and learn! Users simply drag each letter of the alphabet to the center of the stage to bring a different animal character – from Al the Alligator to Zap the Zebra – into the “spotlight” and start the show! Icons on the base of the stage reveal a variety of movable images that begin with the same letter as the character’s name. Kids can “unleash” additional alphabet characters, each complete with their own unique musical performance and corresponding words and sound effects, with the touch of a finger!
Among the dynamic features of Jamaroos Musical ABCs are:
- 26 vividly illustrated and animated animal performances, with each letter character playing original music on their own special instrument
- 104 vocabulary words chosen to help users develop phonetic correctness and prepare preschoolers to learn to read
- 416 movable and stackable icons to illustrate words, strengthen fine motor skills and provide hours of educational play
- Audio pronunciation to reinforce phonetic sounds, letters, and words
- Entertaining and surprising interactive elements, visual and sound effects to discover on each page
- Special “rewards” for successfully completing the activities
- Musical instrument descriptions that provide background on both familiar and exotic instruments
- Music and sound on/off settings
- No in-app purchases or advertising