Highlights of the 2014 Chicago Toy & Game Fair Include:
- Spin Master is bringing a life-size T-Rex from Erth's Dinosaur Zoo to help support Zoomer Dino - one of this year's hottest toys as featured in my 2014 Holiday Wish Guide here on THE ROCK FATHER.
- Autobot Bumblebee from the TRANSFORMERS joins Hasbro at ChiTAG
- The National Championship Tournament for RUMMIKUB - with the winner receiving round trip tickets to Germany thanks to Pressman Toy and Goliath Games.
- SETTLERS OF CATAN Qualifer Tournament- one of the largest in the nation, with nearly 100 players pre-registered.
- JENGA Inventor Leslie Scott is giving copies of her book ABOUT JENGA to the first 1000 attendees.
- The Annual STAR WARS Lunch will bring treats from A Galaxy Far, Far Away.
- The Illinois State Yo-Yo Championship
- More surprises!
Exhibitors and sponsors include some favorites of mine such as Hasbro, Spin Master Toys, HEXBUG and Razor (they actually used a ChiTAG picture of my oldest daughter on their socials last year), along with folks like Mayfair Games, Ravensburger, Rainbow Loom and more.
PRINT THIS COUPON FOR SAVINGS
Important Details: November 22 & 23, 2014 - Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. & Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Navy Pier, 2nd Floor Festival Hall A (far east end of the Pier) Chicago, IL
Enter to Win Family Passes to ChiTAG:
Use the Rafflecopter Widget below (it will guide you), starting with the first (mandatory) entry method - Leave a Disqus comment on this post that shares your answer to the following:
QUESTION: What is your favorite toy of all-time?
After that, you can complete social actions for additional, completely optional entries. Please Note: By entering giveaways on The Rock Father, you agree to comply with my fairness policy.
The Fine Print:
Promotion open to residents of the U.S. only, ages 18+, void where prohibited. I will choose a few families at random based on all eligible entries received on or about November 14 and November 20, and tickets will be provided via email. You must live close enough to attend, please note that parking, travel, accommodations are not provided - which should be common sense, but I'm telling you anyway just so that there is no doubt. Good Luck, and I hope to see you at the Fair!