"Reimagined in LEGO form and told in TT Games' signature classic LEGO humor, the thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna."
LEGO Jurassic World Features:
- Relive key moments from all four Jurassic films: An adventure 65 million years in the making - now in classic LEGO brick fun!
- Wreak havoc as LEGO dinosaurs: Choose from 20 dinosaurs, including the friendly Triceratops, deadly Raptor, vicious Compy and even the mighty T. rex.
- Customize your own dinosaur collection: Collect LEGO amber and experiment with DNA to create completely original dinosaurs, like the Dilophosaurus Rex.
- Populate and explore Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna: Put your unique dinosaur creations in to paddocks as you complete special Free Play missions.
- Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option. (Available on console only.)
Enter to Win LEGO JURASSIC WORLD The Video Game:
Use the Rafflecopter Widget below (it will guide you), starting with the first (mandatory) entry method - Leave a Disqus comment on this post that shares your answer to the following:
QUESTION: Would you visit a real-life JURASSIC PARK or JURASSIC WORLD, if given the chance?
After that, you can complete social actions for additional, completely optional entries. Please Note: By entering giveaways on The Rock Father, you agree to comply with my fairness policy.
Twitter "Egg" Accounts are ineligible for entry and WILL BE BLOCKED.
The Fine Print:
Promotion open to residents of the U.S. only, ages 18+, void where prohibited. Winner will be chosen on, about, or after June 26, 2015, and will be notified via email to confirm. If no response within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen. Prizing provided and shipped by Universal Pictures.
1980s-style Disclaimer: Many will enter, few will win! Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery of prizing (seriously, probably not that long), The Rock Father is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages. In the rare occasion that a prize does not arrive (which, sadly, has happened), you have no remedy other than moving on.