Tips for a PJ Masks Party so awesome, Romeo will want to crash it!
- Inspiration: Visit the "Grown-ups" section of the PJ Masks website for free printables and more.
- Free Printables: Be sure to download the Superhero Day "Hero Celebration Kit." This includes Invitations and Thank You Cards, Decorations (Bunting & Posters), Costume Help (Amulets & Masks), Activity Sheets/Printables (Superhero Name Generator, Coloring Pages, Dot-to-Dot, Maze, Superhero Top Tips and an official Hero Certificate)
- Food: Cupcakes are always a big hit. Buy (or make) them in red, blue and green, then top them with homemade decor. We made these by attaching printed shapes to toothpicks using magic tape...
- Costumes: From heroes like Owlette, Gekko and Catboy, to villains like Romeo, Luna Girl and the Night Ninja, there's some fun dress-up and role-play items to help get the kids fully into character!
- Party Supplies: Visit Party City for a full assortment of partyware, including plates, napkins, cups, gift bags, balloons and more!
- Soundtrack: PJ Masks "Here We Come" is the just-released official soundtrack! This 10-track collection is perfect for setting a heroic mood, and can be purchased/downloaded from Amazon & iTunes, or streamed via Spotify.
- Toys: Just Play's complete assortment of PJ Masks toys are now available at retailers everywhere. From the HQ Playset to the all-new Deluxe Vehicles (Owl Glider, Cat-Car, Gekko-Mobile), you can create the perfect world for imaginative play.
Bonus Tip: Use the Just Play Collectible Figure set (or blind bag figures) as cake toppers!
While National Superhero Day only happens once a year, there's plenty of opportunities to have a PJ Masks party. Hopefully these tips will inspire you to venture into the night to save the day (or just have a super party). Want to see even more? Check out the "Play by Play" video from my friends at The Toy Insider: