Revealed Today are the Following:
- A special 25th anniversary episode will air on Nickelodeon during the “Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel” season in Summer 2018.
- A highly anticipated national live tour in partnership with Red Light Management and Creative Artists Agency (CAA) will be an epic, one-of-a-kind and interactive theatre production. More details, along with pre-sale tickets, will be announced in early October.
- Power Rangers will soon be the first licensed property with an official interactive role playing game streaming live on Hyper RPG, an industry leading channel on Twitch, the world’s leading social video platform and community.
- Interactive experiences with new, game-changing brand partners to create Power Rangers escape rooms and virtual reality centers as well as learning and physical development opportunities for kids and much more.
- The unveiling of the “Top 25 for the 25th” collection which will feature must-have, official anniversary items for collectors of all ages from notable partners including toy partner Bandai, the chart-topping mobile game Power Rangers: Legacy Wars from nWay and record-breaking Power Rangers comics from BOOM! Studios, amongst others.
Power Rangers was created by Haim Saban in 1993 and reamins one of the most-watched television programs in the United States, with the series "morphing" and evolving each year to change with the times. Check out PowerRangers.com for more.