For those keeping score at home:
- Toys "R" Us USA - Closing, Liquidating
- Toys "R" Us Australia - Closing, Liquidating
- Toys "R" Us UK - Closed/Liquidated
- Toys "R" Us Canada - Saved: Purchased by Fairfax Holdings
- Toys "R" Us Europe - Stores in Germany, Austria, Switzerland purchased by Smyths. Will be converted to Smyths branding.
- Toys "R" Us Europe - Business as usual, nothing to report.
- Toys "R" Us Asia - Business as usual, multiple bidders reported for this business, which includes locations in the Middle East.
- Toys "R" Us Africa - Business as usual, buyers interested, nothing to report.
New Here? Related Stories that You Need to Read:
- Toys "R" Us: A Consumer Warning, A Buyer Walks and Employees "Rise Up" as Trouble Heads Down Under...
- Toys "R" Us Workers Meet with Senator Bernie Sanders and March Against Private Equity as the Legacy of Geoffrey is Further Tarnished...
- A Former Toys "R" Us CEO Surfaces as TRU Preps to sell Geoffrey the Giraffe, Dozens of URLs and Piles of Augmented Garbage...
- Toys "R" Us CEO David Brandon Responds to Critics; Some Store Employees Get Bonuses; More Allege "Sabotage"
- Dark Days in Toyland: Toys "R" Us is Officially Liquidating - Court Approval Granted as Mass Fallout Begins
- Toys "R" Us Has a Stalking Horse Bidder for Canada as US Wind-Down Continues
- It's Official: Isaac Larian Has Submitted His Bid to Purchase Toys "R" Us, plus other updates from Geoffrey's House...
- Dan Rather: "Here's What they Didn't Tell You About the Toys 'R' Us Closings... and How it Ties Back to President Trump"
- Toys "R" Us Fallout Update: As Stores Close, Toys For Tots, other Charities Lose; Crayola, Funko and Others Cry Foul...
- Isaac Larian & Friends Have Officially Launched a Crowdfunding Campaign to #SaveToysRUs
- Toy Killer: It's Bain Capital Positioning Toys "R" Us to Be a Repeat of KB Toys?
- The Future of Toys "R" Us - What News Will Thursday Hold?
- Strategic Marks Plots Return of KB Toys in the Wake of Toys "R" Us...
- Toys "R" Us Set to Close 180 Stores - Eight Illinois Locations on the List
- It's Official: Toys "R" Us Has Filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection
Stay tuned for a Toys "R" Us Exclusive coming to The Rock Father™ Magazine in the days ahead!