It’s Pumpkin Spice Season. As Starbucks preps to unleash this year’s supply of the official beverage of fall, I’ve already done my first “pumpkin-everything” haul for 2018… sadly, a few days later than usual as it appears my local retailers were slacking in terms of stocking the seasonal goods this time around. But who says that humans should have all the fun? Now, thanks to twitter, I know that Greenies is serving up a Limited Edition batch of Pumpkin Spice Greenies – a worthy treat for all the canines in the house!
Here’s what the manufacturer has to say: “Give your dog the mouth-wowing treat that boosts dental health with the Greenies Pumpkin Spice Flavor Regular Dental Dog Treats. Vet recommended for doggy dental care, these treats have a unique texture that fights plaque and tartar to keep teeth clean and maintain healthy gums, which means more smoochable moments with your fresh-breath pooch. Easy to digest and made with natural ingredients including delicious real pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavor, your pooch will love them as an everyday treat. Plus, they’re accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council and proudly made in Kansas City since 1996.”
This fall, while you're sipping on PSLs, let a pup in your life get in on the action with GREENIES Pumpkin Spice Flavor Dental Treats ?? We'll throw in a special offer: https://t.co/Ebl3U8jdXE pic.twitter.com/P65geXooIU
— Greenies (@Greenies) August 27, 2018
- Delicious treats are recommend by vets to keep teeth clean and freshen breath.
- The unique texture fights plaque and tartar with every bite to keep gums healthy.
- Now in a limited edition pumpkin spice flavor to wow pooches everywhere; made for pups 25-50 pounds.
- Formulated with natural ingredients that are highly digestible, including real pumpkin.
- Proudly made in the USA and accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council to support doggy oral health.
The Rock Father™ Official Holiday and Seasonal Calendar:
- Fall/Autumn: August 15-October 31
- Halloween: September 15-October 31
- Winter Holidays/Christmas: November 1-December 25*
*Please note: American “Thanksgiving” is skipped as it’s considered a speed bump between Halloween and Christmas. All holiday decor should be removed for storage on December 26/27. Absolutely no decorations should be displayed going into New Year’s Eve… that’s just depressing.