This week, Disney’s CLUB PENGUIN launched their annual Music Jam event, letting kids rock out alongside a new assortment of penguins inspired by players’ favorite Disney music stars. There’s a new musical cruise ship (and even an igloo tour bus!), along with the new SoundStudio in which players can make music of their own.
Performances from DJ Cole Plante, Zendaya, Sabrina Carpenter, Violetta and Cadence take place on the virtual cruise’s main stage, while other activities are located throughout the ship, including the opportunity to save and share music from the SoundStudio.
Additional Music Jam activities include:
- Brand new single from Cadence and the Penguin Band, “Best Day Ever”
- New nautical outfits and Music Jam styles for members to enjoy
- Music Jam prizes to unlock every other day for all players
- An exciting new Tour Bus Igloo and music-inspired furniture for members
- Cadence and the Penguin Band mascot appearances
Check out the Club Penguin website to play and learn more, but please note that a paid membership is required for certain features.