This article is more than 9 years old and may not have been updated since our last site redesign. It may contain outdated information or could be missing images.
On August 27, PUSCIFER, the electro-rock band fronted by TOOL mainman Maynard James Keenan, will release ALL RE-MIXED UP, a new collection of remixes by some interesting collaborators… including SIR MIX-A-LOT. Today, Vibe premiered the Sir Mix-A-Lot remix of “Conditions of My Parole,” the title track from PUSCIFER’s 2011 album. Hear the F.U.B.A.R. mix below, or (if the player doesn’t load) this location.
All Re-Mixed Up tracklisting and remixers:
1. Monsters (Deconstruct) remixed by Mat Mitchell
2. The Green Valley (Verde River Maestro 507 mix) remixed by Rani Sharone (Stolen Babies)
3. Monsoons (JLE Motorik mix) remixed by Josh Eustis
4. Telling Ghosts (Giorgia O’Queef mix) remixed by Carina Round
5. Horizons (Dream of a Lie remix) by John Fryer (This Mortal Coil)
6. Man Overboard (11AD remix) by Alain Johannes
7. Toma (Burn Out remix) by Five Knives
8. The Rapture (JLE Needs Service mix) by Josh Eustis
9. Conditions of My Parole (F.U.B.A.R. remix) by Sir Mix-A-Lot
10. The Weaver (Virtual Vacuum remix) by Aaron Harris (PALMS)
11. Oceans (Green Mussel Mix) by Zac Rae
12. Tumbleweed (Delusions of Grandeur mix) by The Beta Machine