Metallica today announced their WorldWired 2017 North American tour in support of their new album Hardwired…To Self-Destruct. The WorldWired 2017 tour is produced by Live Nation and kicks off on May 10th in Baltimore, MD at M&T Bank Stadium. The tour will crisscross its way across North America into the summer, marking the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees and Grammy® Award winning band’s first proper North American tour since 2009. Avenged Sevenfold and Volbeat will be the main support acts for the tour run. See below for a list of all confirmed dates.
Full Tour Dates:
- May 10 – Baltimore, MD – M&T Bank Stadium*^
- May 12 – Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field*^
- May 14 – East Rutherford, NJ – MetLife Stadium*^
- May 17 – Uniondale, NY – New Coliseum^
- May 19 – Boston, MA – Gillette Stadium ^
- May 21 – Columbus, OH – Rock On The Range Festival (SOLD OUT)
- June 4 – St. Louis, MO – Busch Stadium^
- June 7 – Denver, CO – Sports Authority Field*^
- June 11 – Houston, TX – NRG Stadium*^
- June 14 – San Antonio, TX – Alamodome*
- June 16 – Dallas, TX – AT&T Stadium*
- June 18 – Chicago, IL – Soldier Field*
- July 5 – Orlando, FL – Camping World Stadium*^
- July 7 – Miami, FL – Hard Rock Stadium*^
- July 9 – Atlanta, GA – Suntrust Park*^
- July 12 – Detroit, MI – Comercia Park*^
- July 14 – Quebec City, QC- Festival D’Ete
- July 16 – Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre*^
- July 19 – Montreal, QB – Parc Jean-Drapeau*^
- July 29 – Los Angeles, CA – Rose Bowl*+
- August 4 – Phoenix, AZ – University of Phoenix Stadium*+
- August 6 – San Diego, CA – Petco Park*+
- August 9 – Seattle, WA – Centurylink Field*+
- August 14 – Vancouver, BC – BC Place*+
- August 16 – Edmonton, AB – Commonwealth Stadium*+
- *With Avenged Sevenfold
- ^With Volbeat
- +With Gojira
Presale tickets will be available to Legacy Fan Club members beginning on Tuesday, February 14 at 9:00 AM local time, with presale tickets available to all Met Club members beginning on Tuesday, February 14 at 11:00 AM local time. Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning this Friday, February 17th at 10:00 AM local time. Each ticket purchased will come with a copy of the Hardwired…To Self-Destruct album, available as a physical CD or a digital download. Visit www.metallica.com for complete ticket info.
Citi is the official credit card of the WorldWired 2017 North American Tour. Citi cardmembers can take advantage of a special presale opportunity for all show dates in the U.S. beginning on Tuesday, February 14th at 11:00 AM local time. For additional details, visit www.citiprivatepass.com.
Every ticket purchased through official outlets includes your choice of a standard physical or standard digital copy of Hardwired…To Self-Destruct. Fans should expect to receive information from Warner Music Artist Services on how to redeem their albums within 14 business days after their purchase. Full details of how you can gift the album, should you have already purchased, will be given on the redemption page.
Metallica has partnered with CID Entertainment to offer four options of special enhanced experiences on this tour, including premium tickets and amenities, including: early access to the venue, a visit to the ‘Memory Remains’ exhibit of memorabilia, and meet and greets. For full package details, visit http://www.cidentertainment.com/events/metallica-tour-2017/.
Additionally, Metallica has announced the formation of their All Within My Hands Foundation, which will raise funds to support a cross-section of national, local and Bay Area charities that the individual band members support, along with continuing to donate to music education programs and local food banks. Through a collaboration with Crowdrise, the band encourages fans to make a donation when purchasing tickets to the upcoming shows. For more information, visit www.crowdrise.com/metallica