Just in-time for the official start of the Holiday rush ahead of Black Friday, the 2015 Nintendo Holiday Experience is coming to 16 Malls across the country, including one of our Chicagoland favorites – Simon’s Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois. The Nintendo crew will be bringing photo ops, costumed characters (on select dates), and the opportunity for families to get a hands-on preview of some of this season’s hottest games for the Wii U and 3DS. Catch the tour from November 23 – December 20, 2015.
Some of the games included in this year’s Holiday Experience include The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash, Super Smash Bros.for Nintendo 3DS and Mario Kart 7 for 3DS, and Super Mario Maker, Splatoon!, Skylanders: Superchargers and Super Smash Bros.
The 2015 Nintendo Holiday Experience will take place at the following malls:
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center in Denver, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- The Oaks in Thousand Oaks, California
- Dolphin Mall in Miami, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
- Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle, Washington
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia
Check out the official site for more details.