As I type these words, we’re in the middle of the biggest snow of the season here in Northern Illinois – another 6″ having fallen overnight. Prior to the proper winter season, the last thing we finished outside was the construction of a massive new deck here at Rock Father HQ… but we finished in November, no time to enjoy it last season. Now, looking ahead to warmer temperatures for 2018, it’s window-shopping season, and the folks at Char-Broil have just launched a new collection that’s caught my eye – a new outdoor modular kitchen, available at Lowes. Outdoor kitchens have been a growing trend these past few years, but they’ve also been cost-prohibitive for a lot of families. Now, Char-Broil has brought the concept into reach for a much wider audience. Available now, the Modular Outdoor Kitchen includes the 5-Burner TRU-Infrared™ Gas Grill, the Outdoor Stove Top, Refrigerator, and more. Check out a preview…
“We are dedicated to innovation in the outdoor cooking space and aim to deliver luxurious, high-quality products at an accessible price so anyone can enjoy the satisfaction of outdoor entertaining,” said Char-Broil Gas Grills Product Manager, Robert Hawkins in a statement. “Our research revealed a segment of people interested in outdoor kitchens, but who were deterred by price point or channel availability. We have removed those barriers, creating a highly customizable product that will enhance the outdoor cooking experience and take outdoor entertaining to the next level.”
The Char-Broil Modular Outdoor Kitchen boasts high-end features like stainless steel construction and granite countertops to provide durability, while leveling casters and adjustable legs enable a level surface despite uneven ground.
- 5-Burner TRU-Infrared™ Gas Grill ($1,499): Equipped with TRU-Infrared™ cooking technology, this 5-Burner Gas Grill boasts even heat, prevents flare-ups and delivers up to 50% juicier food every time. Made of premium stainless steel and equipped with dependable SureFire® electronic ignition, this grill is reliable making sure grilling is always a good time.
- 3-Burner TRU-Infrared™ Gas Grill ($1,099): Experience the benefits of the 5-Burner Gas Grill on a smaller scale to suit your grilling needs and better fit your outdoor space.
- Outdoor Stove Top ($599): Bring the convenience of an indoor kitchen outdoors and prepare an array of side dishes and sauces in mini-pans or 40-quart pots.
- Outdoor Gas Griddle ($599): Whether you’re in the mood for grilled breakfast, lunch or dinner, cook a variety of foods simultaneously on the Griddle’s large surface area.
- Entertainment Module ($1,199): Designed to turn your Modular Outdoor Kitchen into the ultimate entertainment space, the Entertainment Module provides ample prep space, as well as a full-functioning faucet and sink. Also included is an insulated cooler, cutting board insert, trash can and electrical outlet.
- Granite Bar Top ($449): Add additional space to your Entertainment Module for your family and friends to gather with the attachable Bar Top.
- Refrigerator ($899): With 2.7 cubic feet of storage and adjustable shelving, this Energy Star® rated Refrigerator can accommodate an array of food and ice-cold drinks.
- Corner Module ($449): This Corner Module not only provides additional counter space, but also creates a variety of design possibilities.
The Char-Broil Modular Outdoor Kitchen will be available exclusively at Lowe’s stores and Lowes.com.