It’s Day 19 of 31 Days of Halloween already, and as we continue counting down the days ’till the best day of the year, I’ve still got a few tricks and treats up my sleeve. Once in awhile, though – something comes up that forces me to bump something else in order to get it worked in. A prime example: Crayola and their line Halloween Crayons. Like their recent assortment of Back-to-School colors (which I covered here), these snuck-up with no warning or announcement, appearing tucked into a corner at the local Walmart. This new collection of eight, seasonally-themed color collections and an accompanying coloring book (each priced at just .97) secured themselves a position on my annual countdown after becoming an immediate hit with the kids (and grownups!) here at Rock Father HQ.
The Spook-tacular Specs:
- GOON LAGOON – Slimy Shades from the Depths of your Imagination.
- BEWITCHED – Cauldron-Brewed Colors for the Scariest Scribblings.
- MUMMIFIED – Tomb Tones for Artists Wrapped Up in their Work.
- FANG-TASTIC! – Mesmerizing Colors to Keep Creative Creatures Sharp.
- BONY BODIES – Clickety-Clackety Colors for Skeletal Sketching.
- FULL MOON – HO-W-W-W-LIN’ Hues for Drawing on the Wild Side.
- IT’S ALIVE! – Supercharged Shades for Creative Little Monsters.
- ONCE BITTEN – Creepy Colors for Rendering Reanimated Creations.
- Coloring Book – 64 Pages of Fun Activities.
These are, indeed, a Walmart Exclusive, so you’ll have to check your local store for availability. As for us? There’s a lot of spooky coloring already taking place…