On April 17, Zen Studios‘ Pinball FX3 takes another trip to a galaxy far, far away with the release of Star Wars Pinball: The Last Jedi Pack. This new DLC brings to all-new tables to the platform, and the first is Ahch-To Island – the secluded hideaway where Luke Skywalker has been living for some years before Rey caught up with him. This week, a new trailer for that table has been released, but also I had a chance to go hands-on thanks to the folks at Zen Studios providing me with an early copy of the game for Xbox One (it’s also available for PlayStation 4, Windows 10 and Steam, as well as for Zen Pinball on iOS, Mac and Android.) I fired up my Twitch Stream last night for a first run, and the most fun I had was when R2-D2 helped to activate the multi-ball, leading to a 66,214,354 high score on only my second round. See the new trailer and highlights from my Twitch Stream below!
In STAR WARS: AHCH-TO ISLAND PINBALL, Luke Skywalker (reluctantly) welcomes you to his secluded hideaway. Train Rey in the ways of the Force, convince Luke to join the Resistance, and help Chewbacca deal with some Porg problems.
- More than 15 different game modes
- 3D character animations for Rey, Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, Chewbacca—and Porgs!
- Experience life on Ahch-To with Luke Skywalker
- Train Rey to master lightsaber combat
- Let the Force guide you in a multiball mode…with lights turned off
- Power up the Millennium Falcon to start a frantic multiball mode
- Reminisce as R2-D2 shares memories with Luke as hologram projections
- It’s Chewie versus Porgs. Who wins?