20th Century Fox Home Entertainment just hit THE ROCK FATHER with news that DreamWorks’ MR. PEABODY & SHERMAN will be coming home on Digital HD September 23 and on Blu-ray 3D™, Blu-ray™ and DVD on October 14. Check out the full details below…
Mr. Peabody (Ty Burrell) is an inventor, scientist and genius who just happens to be a dog. With his son Sherman, he will embark on the most extraordinary adventure imaginable as they race against time to repair history and save the future. “Heartfelt and snappy” (Jessica Herndon, Associated Press), MR. PEABODY & SHERMAN has been hailed by critics as “a great adventure for the entire family” (Mike Wilbur, NBC Newschannel), receiving outstanding audience reaction and a coveted “A” CinemaScore®.
The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy Deluxe Edition includes:
- Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends Show – See the premiere episode of the original 1959 television show.
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman Segments – Watch five segments from the original television series including “Robin Hood,” “Leonardo Da Vinci,” “Louis XVI,” “William Shakespeare,” and “Ludwig Van Beethoven.”
- History’s Greatest Mysteries – A Dog and his Boy
- Peabody’s Paw Print on History – We take part in the excitement as Mr. Peabody gets his pawprints in cement at the TCL Chinese Theatre. Cast members Ty Burrell (voice of “Mr. Peabody”) and Max Charles (voice of “Sherman”), join filmmakers Rob Minkoff (director), Alex Schwartz (producer) and Tiffany Ward (executive producer) for the festivities. Also on hand (or paw?) are some of Mr. Peabody’s very famous furry friends, including Lassie, Beethoven, Rin Tin Tin, and a very adorable dog named George Clooney.
- Time Travel Memory Match game
- The WABAC Jigsaw Puzzle game
The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Blu-ray™ 3D + Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy Deluxe Edition includes the following:
- Feature film in high definition and 3D
- All New Rocky & Bullwinkle Adventure
DreamWorks Animation’s Mr. Peabody & Sherman DVD:
- Feature film in standard definition
- Tour of the WABAC Machine – Mr. Peabody, himself, takes us on an in-depth tour of the WABAC machine. He explains what many of the WABAC’s knobs, buttons, and gizmos do. Exactly what is a Pneumatic Dressilator? A hemidemisemiquavatron? And, those windshield wiper controls…how exactly do they help while speeding through the space-time continuum? Mr. Peabody explains it all!
- Time Travel: Mad Science – We talk to real physicists Kenneth Wharton and Anthony Aguirre to find out if there is any possibility of time travel, and if so, how it would work. We explore the two time travel theories of the Block Universe and the Multi-Verse. We also learn why scientists think only forward time travel is possible, and how Einstein’s Theory of Relativity still determines how scientists imagine the possibilities of time travel.
- Photo Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
- World of DreamWorks Animation – Music videos from your favorite DreamWorks Animation feature films
- Holiday Favorites – Sneak Peeks
Pre-Order Now via my associate, Amazon: