Judging from the hit-count on my blog posting yesterday that featured a 22-second snippet of a new SOUNDGARDEN song slated for inclusion on THE AVENGERS Soundtrack, I’d say interest in both the film and the band are pretty high. Well, earlier today, Disney sent over the full tracklisting for AVENGERS ASSEMBLE: Music From and Inspired by The Motion Picture. Additionally, The Rock Father has learned that the aforementioned SOUNGARDEN cut Live to Rise will be featured over the end credits of the film. Check out the full tracklisting and all the artists below.
The Avengers Assemble track list follows:
1. Live to Rise Performed by Soundgarden
2. I’m Alive Performed by Shinedown
3. Dirt and Roses Performed by Rise Against
4. Even If I Could Performed by Papa Roach
5. Unbroken Performed by Black Veil Brides
6. Breath Performed by Scott Weiland
7. Comeback Performed by Redlight King
8. Into the Blue Performed by Bush
9. A New Way to Bleed (Photek Remix) Performed by Evanescence
10. Count Me Out Performed by PUSHERJONES
11. Shoot to Thrill Performed by Theory of a Deadman
12. Wherever I Go Performed by Buckcherry
13. From Out of Nowhere Performed by Five Finger Death Punch (FAITH NO MORE cover)
14. Shake the Ground Performed by Cherri Bomb
ADDITIONAL TRACK ON THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE:
15. Pistols At Dawn Performed by Kasabian
More about the film:
Marvel Studios presents “Marvel’s The Avengers”—the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Tom Hiddleston, with Stellan Skarsgård and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, and directed by Joss Whedon, “Marvel’s The Avengers” is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. “Marvel’s The Avengers” is from Marvel Studios in association with Paramount Pictures, produced by Kevin Feige and directed by Joss Whedon from a story by Zak Penn and Joss Whedon with screenplay by Joss Whedon.
The film releases in theaters on May 4, 2012.
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE and Marvel’s The Avengers original motion picture soundtrack will be available May 1, 2012 wherever music is sold.
The original score will be handled by Oscar®-nominated and GRAMMY-winning composer Alan Silvestri (“Captain America: The First Avenger,” “Forrest Gump,” the “Back to the Future” trilogy)!