As announced not long ago, Spin Master’s Hatchimals HatchiBabies will become available on Hatchimals Day, October 5. Can the Hatchimals be a hit for a third year in a row? Had you asked me earlier this year, the cynical part of me would’ve said no… but having seen the toys (shhh!) and some early pre-order sales data, I’m saying yes! While the new arrivals to the Hatchery Nursery are available for pre-order now through October 4 (while supplies last) at retailers across the country including Target, Walmart and Amazon, getting one of these on launch day might be tricky, but now there’s even more details on how it’s all gonna go down. In addition to the previously-announced launch event at The Grove in Los Angeles, the Amazon Treasure Truck will be delivering HatchiBabies with a fleet of 28 trucks across 25 cities, and there’s plenty of retailer events and exclusives. Check out all the details below and get those pre-orders in for the holidays!
Hatchimals HatchiBabies Events:
- Meet Walmart’s ‘Top Rated by Kids’ pick HatchiBabies Oct. 5 available at Walmart stores online and across the country. Insider’s tip, check out the “Koalabee” exclusive to Walmart.
- Hatchimals is teaming up with Amazon Treasure Truck to help HatchiBabies find new homes. A fleet of 28 trucks across 25 cities will hit the ground on Hatchimals Day (Friday, Oct. 5) delivering egg-citement across the country.
- HatchiBabies will also receive a special welcome in the GH Lab in Mall of America, a 2,800 square foot pop-up featuring products that get the iconic Good Housekeeping Seal. Guests who visit the pop-up will be able to make a purchase on-site via Amazon SmileCodes.
- Visit a Barnes & Noble on Saturday, Oct. 6 for a HatchiBabies & CollEGGTibles™ in-store event featuring live hatching, a play area, product giveaway, and lots more HatchiBabies fun.
- HatchiBabies at The Grove: From October 5-7, families can experience Hatchtopia and visit a pop-up Hatchery Nursery to be among of the first to meet the HatchiBabies. The full experience includes Hatchimals-inspired activities throughout the event, including interactive photo booths, and will feature two of Nickelodeon’s biggest stars, Daniela Perkins and Lilimar Hernandez. Check out Hatchimals.com for more details and times!