When it comes to diecast rides, there’s a lot that we love, and our fleet increases regularly here at Rock Father HQ. Among the latest to start rockin’ the road with The Rock Daughters are the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES T-Machines – reviewed here on THE ROCK FATHER Magazine earlier this Fall. Created by Playmates Toys and available in the diecast aisles of your favorite toy emporiums right now, these vehicles take inspiration from Nickelodeon’s hit TMNT animated series, placing each character (heroes and villains alike) in vehicles that would be totally appropriate for “raising shell” on the streets of NYC. An official entry into The Rock Father’s 2015 Holiday Wish Guide, the T-Machines are also the very first Holiday Wish Guide Giveaway for the season, with one lucky reader taking home a seriously Turtle-riffic prize pack that includes two (2) basic vehicles, two (2) vehicles with sound, and one (1) basic playset – all chosen at random from the available assortment!
(2) Vehicles with Sound Assortment (Ages 3+ years, MSRP: $7.99 each)
- With the T-Machines sound vehicles, kids can hear the engines roar, tires squeal and their favorite Ninja Turtles scream out battle cries.
- Just press the button on the engine block and the vehicles come to life, playing 10-15 different Turtles phrases and vehicle sound effects!
- Each 1/50 scale vehicle comes with a non-removable Ninja Turtle driving the vehicle.
- Collection includes: Extreme Speed Demon with Talking Raphael, Extreme Party Wagon with Talking Leonardo, Extreme Monster Truck with Talking Michelangelo and Extreme Service Truck with Talking Donnie
(2) T-Machines Single Pack (Ages 3+ years, MSRP: $3.99 each)
- Race through the sewers with the new T-Machines die-cast vehicles! Each 1/50 scale vehicle comes with an action-posed, non-removable figure who is driving the vehicle.
- Vehicles are designed to capture the personality of the characters driving them.
- Featuring a die-cast chassis, flashy rims and unique custom look, these fast-rolling vehicles bring a whole new level of play to the Turtles world.
- All the vehicles are compatible with leading competitors track systems.
- Collection includes: Raphael in Shellraiser, Fishface in Shellcrusher, Shredder in Shreddermobile, Leonardo in AT-3, Leonardo in Stealth Bike, Michelangelo in Hot Rod, Splinter in Rat Attack, Donatello in Service Truck, Raphael in Monster Truck, Tiger Claw in Safari Truck and Donatello in Patrol Buggy, Michelangelo in Patrol Buggy, Casey in Ice Machine, Raphael in Armored Truck, Rat King in Hearse, Turflytle in Buggy, Donnie in Speed Demon, Karai Snake in Sports Car, Raph in Military Truck, Leo in Sports Car, Mikey in Party Wagon and Slash in Demolition Car
(1) T-Machines Basic Playset (Ages 3+ years, MSRP: $14.99 each)
- Kids can start building out cities with the T-Machines Garage & Lair Playset, Sewer Gas Station Playset and the TCRI Building Playset.
- Each playset includes tunnels, lifts and many other features for kids to roll and battle their T-Machines vehicles!
- The playsets can also be snapped together to create a bigger T-Machines play environment.
- Compatible with all T-Machines vehicles, each set come with an exclusive T-Rawket vehicle (Garage & Lair comes with exclusive Raphael in T-Rawket vehicle and Sewer Gas Station comes with exclusive Mikey in T-Rawket vehicle).
Enter to Win this T-Machines Prize Pack:
Use the Rafflecopter Widget below (it will guide you), starting with the first (mandatory) entry method – Leave a Disqus comment on this post that shares your answer to the following:
QUESTION: Who is your favorite TMNT Character?
After that, you can complete social actions for additional, completely optional entries. Please Note: By entering giveaways on The Rock Father, you agree to comply with my fairness policy.
The Fine Print:
Promotion open to residents of the U.S. only, ages 18+, void where prohibited. Winner will be chosen on, about, or after October 8, 2015, and will be notified via email to confirm. If no response within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen. Prize provided and shipped by Playmates Toys.
1980s-style Disclaimer: Many will enter, few will win! Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery of prizing (seriously, probably not that long), The Rock Father is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages. In the rare occasion that a prize does not arrive (which, sadly, has happened), you have no remedy other than moving on.