After a successful theatrical bow last month, LED ZEPPELIN will bring their new concert film, CELEBRATION DAY, back into theaters for an encore performance tomorrow night – Tuesday, November 13, 2012. For a list of participating theaters, visit this page of the Led Zeppelin website. You can also check out a performance of “Kashmir” below, along with full info on the film and it’s forthcoming release on DVD and Blu-Ray!
Led Zeppelin – Celebration Day
Led Zeppelin took the stage at London’s O2 Arena on December 10, 2007 to headline a tribute concert for dear friend and Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun. What followed was a two-hour-plus tour de force of the band’s signature blues-infused rock ’n’ roll that instantly became part of the legend of Led Zeppelin. Although 20 million people applied for tickets, the band’s first headline show in 27 years was seen only by the 18,000 ticket holders who were fortunate enough to have secured seats through the worldwide lottery.
Following the theatrical release, CELEBRATION DAY will be released for home consumption in a variety of formats on November 19th via Swan Song/Atlantic Records. Variations are as follows:
· Standard Editions – 1-DVD/2-CD set and 1-Blu-ray/2-CD set
· Deluxe Editions – 2-DVD/2-CD set and 1-Blu-ray/1-DVD/2-CD set featuring exclusive bonus video content including the Shepperton rehearsals, and BBC news footage.
· Music Only CD Edition – 2-CD set
· Music Only Blu-ray Audio Edition – Blu-ray Audio release featuring high-resolution 48K 24 bit PCM stereo and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound audio only, no video
· Vinyl Edition – 3 LPs, 180-gram, audiophile quality vinyl (Available December 11)
· Digital Edition – Audio will be available at all digital retail outlets
LED ZEPPELIN: Celebration Day Track Listing
1. Good Times Bad Times
2. Ramble On
3. Black Dog
4. In My Time Of Dying
5. For Your Life
6. Trampled Under Foot
7. Nobody’s Fault But Mine
8. No Quarter
9. Since I’ve Been Loving You
10. Dazed And Confused
11. Stairway To Heaven
12. The Song Remains The Same
13. Misty Mountain Hop
15. Whole Lotta Love
16. Rock And Roll
In other LED ZEPPELIN news, next week’s episode of the NBC hit REVOLUTION will feature the music of Led Zeppelin on the eve of the CELEBRATION DAY home release. “Kashmir” and “Since I’ve Been Loving You” are the two songs set to be featured on the show.