After working with Step2 for almost two years as a Test Driver and now, Brand Ambassador – I finally got the chance to visit Step2 HQ in Streetsboro, Ohio last week, where I got an inside look on all the hot new toys they’ve got headed for retail over the next year or so. One of them is rolling out (quite literally) right now, with the new 2-in-1 Ford F-150 Raptor SVT about to hit the streets. With the ability to turn from a parent-powered push buggy into a kid-powered ride-on toy, the Raptor looks to be a must-have for kids 18 months and up as we enter the Fall season. Check it out…
The 2-in-1 Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Features:
- Rugged looking Ford® Raptor details including a front grille with working lights
- Tough rugged wheels with 360 degree turning
- Two working doors with latches
- Grow-with-me feature includes removable push handle and floor board
- Storage in truck bed for toys!
- Steering wheel with honking horn