PAW Patrol is going on-tour. Thanks to Spin Master Toys and Nickelodeon, families can experience PAW Patrol like never before, as a life-sized version of the PAW Patroller rolls across the Country, making stops at State and County Fairs from now until October. The PAW Patrol Tour will include kids’ activities, family photo opportunities, new toys and limited edition giveaways. Additionally, Spin Master will also have Little Charmers, Chubby Puppies and Sick Bricks in the mix at each stop along the way!
PAW Patrol Tour Dates:
- July 25-26 OC County Fair | Costa Mesa, CA
- August 1-2 New Jersey State Fair | Branchville, NJ
- August 7-9 Wisconsin State Fair | West Allis, WI
- August 15-16 Illinois State Fair | Springfield, IL
- August 22-23 Kentucky State Fair | Louisville, KY
- August 29-30 Minnesota State Fair | St Paul, MN
- September 11-13 York Fair | York, PA
- September 19-20 Massachusetts State Fair | West Springfield, MA
- October 3-4 State Fair of Texas | Dallas, TX
A co-production between Spin Master Entertainment and Nickelodeon, PAW Patrol is a CG-animated, action-adventure preschool series starring a pack of six heroic puppies led by a tech-savvy 10-year-old boy named Ryder. The series’ unique blend of problem-solving skills, cool vehicles and cute doggy humor has propelled it to become TV’s number-one preschool series. PAW Patrol made its U.S. debut on Nickelodeon in August 2013 and has been picked up for a third season, to launch later this year.
Follow the adventure at http://pawpatrol.com/tour/