Last year, we had a sweet adventure at HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD in Pennsylvania. If we lived closer, we’d certainly be back for this – their latest round of seasonal fun, which just so happens to be for my favorite season of all: Fall. Hershey’s Chocolate World is launching a full assortment of festive activities for Fall and Halloween, and the details just rolled into Rock Father HQ. Check ’em out below…
- New for 2015, sample a flight of seasonal desserts at the Flavors of Fall Dessert Festival! Venture to five locations inside Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction and enjoy a new dessert at each stop – the best way to get a taste of all the decadent fresh baked desserts that their Bakery offers. The tasting event begins Sept. 11 and runs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until Nov. 1 during operating hours. Tickets are $9.95 each and can be purchased at the Central Ticketing counter.
- Even sweeter for 2015, enter the new Hershey Hallow to experience Hershey’s Trick-or-Treat Adventure! The candy collecting begins at Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction and continues into Treatville inside Hersheypark. Kids 12 and younger can enjoy a treat at eleven stops between both locations, including four spooky stops in Hershey Hallow. The adventure takes place during Halloween in Hershey beginning Oct. 16 and runs every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until Nov. 1.Fridays: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturdays: 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Sundays: 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Hershey Trolley Works’Trick or Treat Trolley returns this year, with limited edition tours that features Milton Hershey’s life story in a fall themed Trolley with plenty of treats and no tricks. Tours take place during Halloween in Hershey beginning Oct. 16 and run every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until Nov. 1. Times available between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Complete all of your Halloween shopping in the world’s largest selection of Hershey’s products at Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction! Find fall and Halloween candy in addition to our abundance of every day Hershey’s favorites.
- More chocolatey this fall, the new Chocolate Tasting Experience has redefined the art of chocolate tasting! In this new, digitally enhanced attraction, guests can immerse themselves in the flavorful world of chocolate tasting. Filled with the sights, sounds and smells of chocolate, a Hershey tasting expert shows guests how to engage all senses to taste chocolates — from smooth milk to decadent dark and varieties in between.
For more details, check out http://www.hersheys.com/chocolateworld/