And now it’s time to take a break from our regularly-scheduled entertainment coverage to discuss something of great importance to me: keeping the house clean. I work from home, and it’s always a challenge to keep Rock Father HQ looking it’s best, and to assist, the folks at Eureka recently sent me one of their new Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS Vacuums (available Exclusively at Walmart) to test out. While the official results from my state-of-the-art product testing facility are forthcoming, THE ROCK FATHER and Eureka are teaming up to give YOU a chance to bring some of that #EurekaPower home. Not one, but TWO lucky readers will received one of these new machines. Let’s rock.
EUREKA AirSpeed ALL FLOORS Features:
The new Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS is equipped with patented AirSpeed Technology that gives you a confident clean, so you can take on whatever life throws at you. With exclusive AirSpeed Technology, the Eureka AirSpeed All Floors Bagless Upright Vacuum is engineered to move more air and remove more dirt for a deeper clean on all floor surfaces. This vacuum features an on/off brushroll switch and soft rubber wheels for effortless cleaning on all floors.
- Based on independent testing, Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS cleans carpets better than the Dyson DC41*.
- Unlike most other vacuums, Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS’ AirSpeed Technology uses an efficient floor-to-cup air path with limited twists and turns that decreases the distance dust needs to travel and increases airflow, providing maximum suction power.
- The vacuum’s suction control valve lets you direct all of the power to the floors or to the tools, so you can deep clean to stairs, furniture and crevices.
- With a unique Smooth-Glide pivoting base, the Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS is easy to push across carpets – while providing a superior, deep clean.
- The Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS is available nationwide at Walmart for $98.96.
*Based on independent lab tests using ASTM F608 to measure embedded dirt removal from carpets.
Enter to win a Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS Vacuum:
Use the Rafflecopter Widget below (it will guide you), starting with the first (mandatory) entry method – Scroll down and Leave a comment that shares your answer to the following:
WHAT IS THE BIGGEST MESS YOU’VE EVER FACED?
After that, you can complete social actions for additional, completely optional entries. Please Note: By entering giveaways on The Rock Father, you agree to comply with my fairness policy.
The Fine Print: Promotion open to residents of the U.S. only, ages 18+, void where prohibited. Winners will be chosen on, about, or after April 3, 2014, and will be notified via email to obtain their shipping address. If no response within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen. Shipping address must be a street address – no P.O. Boxes. Prize provided and shipped by Eureka. Good Luck!
1980s-style Disclaimer: Many will enter, few will win! Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery of prizing (seriously, probably not that long), The Rock Father is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages. In the rare occasion that a prize does not arrive (which, sadly, has happened), you have no remedy other than moving on.