Pop-Up stores are becoming much more commonplace these days, and for the holidays, GameStop is getting in on the action. The video game retailer is launching 80 GameStop Kids locations (click here for the full list) across the U.S. featuring an assortment of this season’s “most sought after video games and accessories, video game licensed products, popular toy brands and collectibles.“
Among the highlights:
- Skylanders: GameStop exclusive Golden Dragonfire Cannon Battlepack, additional characters, throws, backpacks, carriers and displays.
- Angry Birds: Angry Birds plush with sound effects, splat balls, mash’ems launcher pack, backpack clips, mugs and coming soon: Angry Birds Star Wars plush.
- LEGO: Lord of the Rings, Stars Wars and Harry Potter build sets along with Marvel character build sets.
- Star Wars: Two-foot plush talking Chewbacca, key chains, phone cases, banks and more.
- Minecraft: Minecreeper head, LEGO Minecraft Microworld and foam pick axe.
For more info on what’s going on with GameStop Kids, check out http://www.gamestop.com/Kids