Are you ready to be BURIED IN VIOLENCE? This Spring, PRODUCT OF HATE will hit the road for their first tour since the release of their Napalm Records debut, BURIED IN VIOLENCE. Hailed as “One of 12 Bands to Watch in 2016” by Metal Hammer/Team Rock, PRODUCT OF HATE will perform a hometown tour warm-up show at Route 20 Outhouse in Sturtevant, Wisconsin on April 22 (with special guests LevRage and Left With Tomorrow), before heading out on a U.S. run in support of MUSHROOMHEAD. Following the success of their recent single and video for “Monster,” the band has filmed two more music videos, the first of which, “Kill. You. Now.” is expected to be released in the coming weeks. See the full run of currently confirmed live dates for PRODUCT OF HATE below, and stay tuned for more dates to be announced in the near future.
- Apr 22 ROUTE 20 OUTHOUSE Sturtevant (Racine), WI
- Apr 30 The Odeon Concert Club – Cleveland, OH
- May 01 The Waiting Room – Buffalo, NY
- May 02 The Lost Horizon – Syracuse, NY
- May 03 Sherlock’s – Erie, PA
- May 05 Jewel Nightclub – Manchester, NH
- May 06 The Dawg House – Waynesboro, PA
- May 07 The Chance Theater – Poughkeepsie, NY
- May 08 Gin Mill – Northampton, PA
- May 11 Ziggy’s By The Sea – Wilmington, NC
- May 12 The Masquerade – Atlanta, GA
- May 14 The Haven – Winter Park, FL
- May 15 Ground Zero – Spartanburg, SC
- May 16 Diamond Pub Concert Hall – Louisville, KY
- May 17 The Altar Bar – Pittsburgh, PA
- May 18 The Warehouse – Clarksville, TN
- May 19 The Thompson House – Newport, KY
- May 20 The Machine Shop – Flint, MI
- May 21 Ground Zero – Traverse City, MI
- May 22 The Rave/Eagles Club – Milwaukee, WI
- May 23 Q & Z Expo Center – Ringle, WI
- May 24 The Castle Theatre – Bloomington, IL
- May 25 Sokol Underground – Omaha, NE
- May 26 Spicoli’s Grill and the Reverb Rock Garden – Waterloo, IA
- May 27 HOME: House of Music and Entertainment – Arlington Heights, IL
- May 28 Alrosa Villa – Columbus, OH
- May 29 Realm -Toledo, OH
Released by Napalm Records on CD/LP/Digital on February 5, 2016, PRODUCT OF HATE’s BURIED IN VIOLENCE hit #9 on the Billboard Heatseekers – East North Central Chart, was CMJ’s #3 most added at radio the week prior to release, and hit the #8 Bullet spot on the CMJ chart for release week. The self-produced album was recorded by Scott Creekmore at Mercenary Digital Studios in Zion, Illinois, and was mixed and mastered by James Murphy (Testament, Obituary, Death) at SafeHouse Production in Florida.
Timed with the release of the album, PRODUCT OF HATE’s “Monster” became the first single from the band to find a steady home on Sirius XM Liquid Metal, a first entry into a new realm.
About the Band: PRODUCT OF HATE was formed in Kenosha County, Wisconsin in 2007. Nearly a decade in, and the band holds the unique distinction of having the same lineup since the start – Vocalist Adam Gilley, Drummer Mike McGuire, Bassist Mark Campbell, and the lefty/righty guitar duo of brothers Geno (Lead) and Cody (Rhythm) Rathbone.
The band developed it’s crushing style of American metal while honing its skill, eventually landing support slots in front of bands such as Lamb Of God, Meshuggah, Chimaira, Gwar, Hatebreed, Job For A Cowboy and more. The band signed a global deal with Austrian Metal Powerhouse Napalm Records in late 2014, embarking on a 2015 North American Tour with Allegaeon and The Agonist before releasing their full-length debut album, BURIED IN VIOLENCE in early 2016. (For a detailed band history and timeline of events, click here)