STAR WARS Day is the celebration of Fandom for all-things relating to “a galaxy far, far away,” and if there’s one thing that STAR WARS is synonymous with, it’s merchandising. George Lucas pretty much single-handedly set the standard for Pop Culture merchandising in the late 1970s, licensing his creations for the gold standard in collectibles, the original 12 Kenner Action Figures. Now, under the Disney umbrella, the onslaught continues, with an exclusive line of merchandise rolling out at Disney Store today, but with other retailers and licensees getting in on the May 4th Action. Below is an assortment of STAR WARS deals from around the web, most of which even Watto would approve.
STAR WARS DAY Deals from Around the ‘Net:
- Disney Store: Exclusive Products have launched in-store and online, and for May the 4th, they’re on-sale.
- Think Geek: 20% Off Everything STAR WARS, including all their crazy-awesome exclusives.
- Amazon: Up to 54% Off Everything STAR WARS in their special STAR WARS Shop!
- Tee Fury: For ten days (through 5/14), Tee Fury will over 10, hand-picked STAR WARS-inspired t-shirts from their archives for $15 each as part of The Galactic Collection.
- GameStop has launched a fantastic PowerUp Rewards Sweepstakes (running through 5/21) that has major prizes including a life-sized Han Solo in Carbonite.
- VANS is launching the VANS x STAR WARS collection, with limited edition shoes inspired by STAR WARS.
- FREE Shipping on all orders of $75 or more.
- FREE Darth Revan Minifigure Promotion. Valid 5.3.14 – 5.5.14
- Exclusive LEGO® Star Wars™ Poster with all LEGO Star Wars orders. (while supplies last)
**All offers are combinable on qualifying orders**
The STAR WARS Official Website
- Of course the official SW online battle station is in on the action, throwing down a round-up of some deals, too.