Part of #TMNTweek 2016 on THE ROCK FATHER Magazine! Check out TheRockFather.com/TMNT for more.
There’s a trend happening right now that I’m seriously digging… one that takes me back to my own youth growing up in the 80s: Space. The Rock Daughters™ are pretty space-obsessed at this point, having countless out-of-this-world adventures that often take them to a galaxy far, far away… or beyond the known universe. For the latter, it’s Nickelodeon’s TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES answering the call, and BEYOND THE KNOWN UNIVERSE is the latest DVD collection to feature the boys in-action. As part of #TMNTweek 2016, my friends at Nickelodeon and Paramount have teamed-up with THE ROCK FATHER Magazine to give readers a shot at winning one!
In the first 12 episodes of season four of Nickelodeon’s hit television show, Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey embark on their most epic adventure yet–outer space! Allied with a cyborg known as the Fugitoid, the Turtles hurdle through space, meet strange and bizarre alien creatures, and combat galactic monsters in a race against time to save planet Earth. The DVD release coincides with the upcoming Paramount Pictures feature film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, and comes with a National Movie Cash offer of up to $8.00 ($8.50 in Canada) off your ticket for the new film as well as a Michelangelo zipper pull as a gift with purchase.* Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Beyond the Known Universe is available on DVD for the suggested retail price of $19.99 (Amazon has it for $13.99 as of this writing – subject to change)
- Beyond the Known Universe – The Turtles meet a strange alien robot called the Fugitoid.
- The Moons of Thalos 3 – When the Turtles crash land on an ice moon along with the enemy, they must put their differences aside to survive.
- The Weird World of Wyrm – When Casey discovers a hypercube, he unleashes a fourth-dimensional being, Wyrm.
- The Outlaw Armaggon – When Lord Dregg hires a bounty hunter to destroy the Turtles, the team flees to an abandoned space station.
- Riddle of the Ancient Aeons – The Turtles find themselves on a planet of pure evil.
- Journey to the Center of Mikey’s Mind – When microscopic aliens invade Mikey’s mind, the Turtles have to chase them through the strange world of Mikey’s subconscious.
- The Arena of Carnage – The Turtles are captured and thrown into the Triceraton Arena!
- The War for Dimension X – The Turtles have to gain the trust of the Utrom Council to find the next piece of the Black Hole Generator.
- The Cosmic Ocean – The Turtles journey through an ocean-like area of space.
- Trans-Dimensional Turtles – The Turtles are transported to another dimension, where they meet their ’80s alternate-reality counterparts.
- Revenge of the Triceratons – Donatello is feeling inferior to Fugitoid, but his intellect is put to the test when the Triceratons attack!
- The Evil of Dregg – When Raphael loses his fighting mojo, he must overcome his feelings to save his brothers from certain doom.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – TMNT: Kicking Shell & Taking Names – Series recap.
Enter to Win a TMNT: BEYOND THE KNOWN UNIVERSE on DVD:
Use the Rafflecopter Widget below (it will guide you), starting with the first (mandatory) entry method – Leave a Disqus comment on this post that shares your answer to the following:
QUESTION: If you could visit space, where would you go?
After that, you can complete social actions for additional, completely optional entries. Please Note: By entering giveaways on The Rock Father, you agree to comply with my fairness policy.
The Fine Print:
Promotion open to residents of the U.S. only, ages 18+, void where prohibited. Winners will be chosen at random on, about, or after June 8, 2016, and will be notified via email to confirm. If no response within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen. Prize provided and shipped by Paramount Home Entertainment. This is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
1980s-style Disclaimer: Many will enter, few will win! Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery of prizing (seriously, probably not that long), The Rock Father is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages. In the rare occasion that a prize does not arrive (which, sadly, has happened), you have no remedy other than moving on.