It’s no secret that our garage here at Rock Father HQ is loaded with interesting rides for kids of all-ages. Among them are some Fisher-Price Power Wheels (The FROZEN Ford Mustang is the pinnacle right now), so I’m always curious what the folks over at Mattel are gonna be unleashing for each new year. Straight outta the 113th North American International Toy Fair in New York comes news that there’s at least three new members of the Power Wheels Fleet, and they appear to be pretty sweet. Take a look…
Wild Thing™ is the ultimate performance vehicle for older age kids, bringing a whole new level of control, excitement, and thrills with ability to shift into a 360 degree spinning action while driving in both forward and reverse.
- Large durable tires for multi-terrain driving
- Three different speed setting up to 5 mph, a stability sensor to prevent tipping on steep inclines, and working seatbelt
- Designed with an exposed metal frame for a tough realistic look
The latest Power Wheels® Mustang features a new revolutionary drive system: Smart Drive™, which provides kids an even more exciting and realistic driving experience with enhanced performance and awesome new features, including additional safety measures to give parents even more peace of mind.
- Features a new super sound speaker system that is synched to the driving for real car sounds, activated through the foot pedal.
- The new touchscreen display features a 5-speed parent controlled speed setting (5 mph max. forward, 2.5 mph max reverse), battery indicator, and alerts for stability and dynamic traction control. Through the touchscreen, kids can also control the super sound speaker system volume and switch back and forth from vehicle sounds to MP3 mode when the vehicle is connected to an MP3 player through the jack.
- The Smart Drive™ system also features smooth start technology in low speed modes for beginner drivers.
The Blaze Monster Truck gives young children the chance to pretend to be AJ and drive their very own Blaze for adventures around Axle City • The Blaze Monster Truck features realistic Blaze styling and graphics, oversized monster truck tires, fun sounds and character phrases, one large single seat, a Power-Lock® Brake system, and travels 2.5 mph in forward and reverse.
THE ROCK FATHER Magazine is your source for the best in news, features and reviews when it comes to toys – including the famed Holiday Wish Guide. Stay tuned for more…